District offers assistance through urgent needs form
We care deeply about members of our General Brown community, and the staff is here to help our students and their families with whatever issues may arise as a result of the pandemic or navigating school systems and practices.
The district has made available a form to address any urgent needs our students and their families might have. Some examples include:
- Do you need help troubleshooting a problem with technology?
- Do you need assistance with childcare?
- Does your child need a tutor to help with a particular subject?
- Does your family need food assistance?
- Are you having trouble getting in touch with the right person to get your answer?
The “urgent needs form” is meant to be a catch-all form for whatever issues arise among our General Brown community. Once a form is submitted, it is immediately routed to a member of the Leadership Team who can start working to coordinate resources to help right away. Any information entered on the urgent needs form will be kept confidential.
General Brown has been working collaboratively with many local agencies to provide assistance on a wide range of needs.
The link to the form can be found on the homepage of the district website under “Quick Links” on the right hand side of the page.