Fall 2022 Sport season start dates
FALL SPORTS DATES/INFORMATION:
- August 1st: All Sports paperwork must be dated no earlier than August 1st.
- August 1st: Paperwork can be turned in at the High School Main office, placed in the drop box outside the High School Main Office, emailed to the Athletic Director, Mr. Folino (email@example.com), or turned into the Varsity Head coach.
- August 9th: In person pre-season parent meeting will be held for all modified, JV and Varsity parents and players.
- August 12th: All Varsity, JV sports as well as modified football paperwork must be submitted no later than Friday August 12, 2022 to allow the nurse time to review in order for athletes to participate in practice on their teams first day.
- (Students will still be eligible to join teams if paperwork is not submitted, but late submission will delay the student from participating in practices)
- August 30th: Modified Soccer and cross country paperwork must be submitted no later than August 30th
- Sept. 12-17th Spirit/Homecoming week.